Designing fullwidth image in Mailchimp email?
A fullwidth design is possible with Featured Images In RSS and Mailchimp RSS email. You can use the standard free plugin.
1. Using our plugin settings set the image size to 600 pixels width or larger (1200 pixels wide is recommended for retina display).
2. In Mailchimp add custom CSS code for fullwidth.
We've created a Mailchimp CSS example you can copy/paste that:
- Makes the image fullwidth
- Makes the image responsive across mobile devices.
- Adds padding between image and text.
Note: Mailchimp strips out the plugin's in-line CSS because it requires CSS of its own. The alignment and padding plugin settings will require Mailchimp specific CSS to be added to the email template.