Where's my upgrade email or download link?
There are possibly three emails you will receive upon upgrading or starting a free trial.
- Verify your email address, if you are a new customer.
- Link to download the Premium plugin.
- "Welcome" email information kit.
Additionally, the Premium plugin download link can be accessed from your "account" tab located in your standard plugin settings page.
Login to your WordPress dashboard > go to the plugin settings page > account tab
Didn't receive the email?
- Check spam folder and subfolders.
- Does the email address from your WordPress login match the one checked?
- Is your account verified?
No plugin download link from the plugin page?
Siteground caching, among other caching systems, are known to prevent the plugin dashboard from updating. The Premium download link notification will not display after upgrading or starting a trial. It can also prevent the plugin account tab from updating with the link or license. Clear the Siteground (sitewide and server) cache to update the plugin dashboard.